Experience the energy and artistry of the internationally acclaimed Brigham Young University performing groups as they take their amazing talents to Salt Lake City. Over the course of several weekends, the Conference Center Theater will be full of cultural dances, a cappella music, stunning costumes, and master instrumentalists and singers. Ballroom Dance Company, International Folk Dance Ensemble, Living Legends, Noteworthy, Vocal Point, and Young Ambassadors will dazzle audiences with performances showcasing a variety of artistic tastes.
BYU Winterfest 2019 provides entertainment for audiences of all ages. As part of Temple Square Performances, BYU Winterfest 2019 concerts will be held in the Conference Center Theater.
Ballroom Dance Company
February 15, 16
Internationally renowned BYU Ballroom Dance Company presents Swing ‘n’ Sway, an infectiously energetic show that engages audiences of all ages. The company’s beautiful ballroom and rhythmical Latin dances are enhanced with artistic theatrical lighting and design.
International Folk Dance Ensemble
BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble takes their audience members on a journey around the world with dances from various cultures in their 90-minute show, Journey. Mountain Strings provides live music to these authentic dances.
BYU Living Legends captures the essence of ancient and modern cultures in a celebration of Latin American, Native American, and Polynesian song and dance in their show, Seasons. Traditions come to life as talented descendants of these cultures blend authentic choreography, regalia, and heart-pounding music into one captivating show.
With nine talented women, BYU Noteworthy presents a cappella music with perfect harmony, fun stage presence, and a unique musical arrangement. These ladies can bring originality to every song rendition, from pop to spiritual.
February 2, 6
BYU Vocal Point captures faithful audiences throughout the world with their stunning, high-energy performances. Using just their mouths for producing live music, the talent and expertise leave a lasting impression on any audience member.
Don’t miss BYU Young Ambassadors’ exhilarating new production, when their singers and dancers and a live 10-piece band present Welcome Home. The show includes music by recording artists Ed Sheeran, Billy Joel, Judy Garland, the Beach Boys, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, and Frank Sinatra. Welcome Home, a musical kaleidoscope of family fun, delivers dynamic choreography, colorful costumes, and a musical lineup of international hits and popular Broadway show tunes from Hamilton, Footloose, In the Heights, Singin’ in the Rain, and the beloved Wizard of Oz.
- Assigned seating event, refer to row and seat number on your ticket.
- On Tuesday, September 11, 2018, tickets can be obtained online at lds.org/events or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets can be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center Tuesday, September 11, 2018. The ticket office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Evening performance and matinee performance tickets are $12.00.
- There is a $2.00 convenience fee added to the cost of each ticket purchased online.
When ordering your tickets, delivery via USPS will not be an option. You will need to print your tickets at home or view them on your mobile device via your My LDS Tickets account.
No refunds or exchanges allowed the week of the performance.
- Children ages two and older are welcome at all performances. No babies please.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. On the day of each performance, parking is available under the Conference Center. Please show your event ticket to the parking attendant upon leaving the parking garage.
- The Conference Center Theater doors will open 60 minutes before each performance start time. Ticket holders are requested to be in their seats no later than 15 minutes before the performance begins.
- The length of the performances are approximately 90 minutes.