View or print the Winter Concert Series listing.
Temple Square Performances include concerts, recitals, dramatic productions, and other music and cultural arts events scheduled on Temple Square. Most performances begin at 7:30 p.m. and are available to the public free of charge. For those events requiring tickets, please refer to the “Tickets” section below.
Tickets are not required for most events. However, for events requiring tickets, they will be available over the internet, in person at the Conference Center Ticket Office (door 4), or by telephone locally 801-570-0080 or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS).
- Attendance is limited to people eight years of age or older unless otherwise indicated.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographing and audio or video recording any portion of the production is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- For Conference Center Theater events, free parking is available under the Conference Center by showing your event ticket to the parking attendant.
- For Conference Center Theater events, doors will open one hour prior to the event.
- For Assembly Hall events, doors will open 1/2 hour prior to the event.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.