Bells on Temple Square Christmas Concert
Ring in the holiday season with the Bells on Temple Square as they present “Holiday Bells!” The concert will be held on Friday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m. in the Tabernacle on Temple Square.
This year’s program features the 28-member Bells on Temple Square bell choir, conducted by Tom Waldron. Leanna Willmore, assistant conductor for the bell choir, will also lead the ensemble for several songs on the program. The evening will include performances by instrumental ensembles comprised of members of the Orchestra at Temple Square and Temple Square organists Bonnie Goodliffe and Linda Margetts. With a touch of Bach and Holst, a dollop of American folksong, and a dose of holiday standards, “Holiday Bells!” will combine music from around the world to enchant audience members and welcome in the Christmas season.
Tickets for this event are no longer available; however, standby seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 15 minutes before the event start time. Standby seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line will form at the flagpole on Temple Square.
- For this event, admission to the Tabernacle is limited to those ages eight and older. No babies, please.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Best dress is requested.
- Those attending this event are advised that cameras, recording devices, backpacks, food, and beverages are not allowed in the Tabernacle.
- On the day of the event, the Tabernacle doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
- The length of the program is approximately 90 minutes.