Church Adds New Ministering Resources for Church Leaders on LDS.org
The Church has added four new topics to Ministering Resources (ministering.lds.org), a resource that provides information to support stake and ward leaders as they minister to members.
New topics are:
- Missionaries who return home early.
- Couples who struggle with marital conflict.
- Individuals who struggle with mental health issues.
These resources may be accessed by members of the ward council to help them learn how to better help members. They are available now in English and will soon be translated into nine additional languages.
Other Ministering Resources topics:
- Abuse (Helping the Victim)
- Abuse (Helping the Offender)
- Family Finances
- Overcoming Pornography
- Same-Sex Attraction
- Single Expectant Parents
- Support for Spouses of Pornography Users