Church Pageant Schedule Released for 2013
Following are the dates, times, locales, and other information for 2013 Church pageants. Admission to all pageants is free and, unless indicated, no tickets or reservations are required. More information can be obtained at www.lds.org/locations/pageants or on indicated websites for individual pageants.
- Mesa, Arizona, Easter pageant, “Jesus the Christ”; English performances March 19–21, 26–30; Spanish performances March 22–23; beginning each evening, on the north lawn of the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors’ Center, 525 East Main St., Mesa, Arizona. Visit the website for more information.
- Martin Harris Pageant, “Martin Harris, the Man Who Knew”; August 2–3, 6–10, 13–17, beginning at 8:30 p.m. each evening; Martin Harris Memorial Amphitheater, 11000 N. 8400 West, Clarkston, Utah; admission free, but reservations are required; call 1-801-570-8860.
- Hill Cumorah Pageant, “America’s Witness for Christ”; July 12, 13, 16–20, beginning at 9:15 each evening; located on Highway 21 between the villages of Palmyra and Manchester, New York, two miles north of Interstate 90, exit 43; Spanish and ASL available. Visit the website for more information.
- Manti, Utah, pageant, “Mormon Miracle”; June 20–22, 25–29, beginning at 9:30 p.m. each evening; foot of Manti Utah Temple on Highway 89 in Manti, Utah; http://www.mormonmiracle.org.
- Nauvoo Pageant, “A Tribute to Joseph Smith”; July 9–August 3, Tuesdays through Saturdays, beginning at 8:30 p.m. each evening; two blocks west of the Nauvoo Illinois Temple in Nauvoo; frontier country fair activities begin at 7 p.m.; www.nauvoopageant.org.
- The Castle Valley Pageant in Castle Dale, Utah, is performed on even-numbered years; there is no performance this year.