Missed a Session of Conference? Catching Up Is Easy
Contributed By Camille West, LDS.org Church News
If you missed a session of conference or simply want to review a talk later, the Church provides lots of convenient ways to find everything related to conference. Following are some easy ways to help you find what you’re looking for.
Short URLs (also called “vanity URLs”) are easy to remember and help you quickly access general conference online.
- Conference.lds.org or gc.lds.org take you directly to the main general conference site where you can find video and text to view or download.
- Gcmusic.lds.org takes you to the conference music playlist.
Gospel Library app
There’s no need to save back issues of conference magazines in the basement when you can access every issue from your back pocket (in addition to every manual and resource you could ever want).
- Mobile.lds.org takes you where you can download the Gospel Library app. Videos and talks are loaded on the app about three days after conference.
- Videos.lds.org takes you to the Media Library, where you can find videos of every session of conference. You can also download the Media Library app, which makes it easy to trim and share conference clips.
- Need a quick review? Talk Summaries is updated after each session.
- Church News also provides a news summary for each session and talk.
- The full text for each speaker is available on conference.lds.org and the Gospel Library mobile app a few days after conference.
- The conference edition of Church magazines is available about a month after general conference in print (order at store.lds.org) and online at ensign.lds.org and liahona.lds.org.