Newsroom Introduces Redesign of Site
Church Public Affairs has redesigned its Newsroom website, the official Church resource for news media, opinion leaders, and the public.
- The redesign is intended to create a stronger news media feel.
- The search engine and navigation are improved to make it easier to find content on the site.
- A new multimedia section and search engine will make it easier to find photos, video, and audio that are available for use by news media, bloggers, and others.
- More content has been brought to the front page, including the Newsroom blog and the World Report video program.
- The Newsroom blog design has also changed, and it is incorporated into the site.
- A topic index has been added to the site to aggregate information by topic. The number of topics on this page will grow extensively over the life of the site.
Previous content from the Newsroom 3.0, including commentaries, news releases, and background, has been or will be migrated to the new site.
Beyond those changes, technical enhancements have been made that will allow Public Affairs to provide information to the news media, bloggers, and the public much faster and more comprehensively.
Visit the new Newsroom site here.