Quick Tip: Managing Your Church Email Subscriptions
Did you know that the Church regularly sends emails directly to members about announcements, information related to their callings, inspiring messages, opportunities, and Church news?
Because Church communications and access to resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org are increasingly tied to membership information, it is important to link your account to your membership records. Your account information also lists your current email address and the subscriptions you are signed up for.
If you’re not getting emails from the Church, sign in to your account on ChurchofJesusChrist.org by clicking on My Account and Ward or the account symbol in top right corner and selecting Account Settings.
See if your account is tied to your membership records
- Click on Membership.
- If no membership record number (MRN) is listed, obtain your MRN either from your ward clerk or by looking on your temple recommend.
- Add the MRN and click Save.
Check if your email address is current
- Click on Contact Settings.
- If your email address is not correct, update it and click Save.
Manage your email subscriptions
- Click on Email Subscriptions.
- Select the emails you want to receive and click Save.
If you don’t have an account on ChurchofJesusChrist.org, register for one here.
If you have questions or feedback regarding Church email, submit it here.