Track Your Progress or Your Duty Online
Young Women can connect to the Personal Progress website and easily track their progress in the program online. The complete booklet is there, with experiences and project information listed for each value.
At PersonalProgress.lds.org young women can:
- Work on and complete value projects and value experiences online.
- Keep their Personal Progress journal online. Only the young woman can view her journal and search it for specific content.
- Submit their project and experience plans online to their parents or leaders for approval.
- Submit their completed work for final approval.
- Track their progress toward their medallion.
Duty to God
Young men can now connect to the Duty to God website to keep track of their plans online. The complete booklet is there, including all of the learning activities and links to scriptures and other resources.
At DutytoGod.lds.org young men can:
- Enter, view, and update their plans online.
- Prepare outlines they can use to teach about the doctrines they study.
- Get ideas to help them make their Duty to God plans.
- See videos related to Duty to God.
- Record their thoughts and impressions as they carry out their plans.
- Link to scriptures and other resources to help them complete learning activities.
How to Register Online
In order to use any of the tracking and journal features of the Personal Progress and Duty to God websites, young men and young women must have an LDS Account and then register on the site. To get an LDS Account and register, follow these steps:
- 1. Obtain your membership number from your ward membership clerk. You’ll also need to enter your date of birth.
- 2. Fill in a profile form with information such as your name, e-mail address, a user name, and a password. You may also need a parent’s e-mail address to complete the process.
- 3. Now you can register by signing in at the Duty to God or Personal Progress website welcome page.