- 250 S. Main
- Brigham City, Utah
- United States of America
- (1) 435-695-2170
- Proxy Appts: (1) 435-695-2900
Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 5:30 a.m. (Tuesday only); 7:00, 9:00, 11:00 a.m.; 1:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00 p.m. Please arrive 30 minutes before the session begins. Reservations will be released 15 minutes prior to the session. Doors close at 8:00 p.m.
Baptistry Time Walk-ins are welcome anytime. Appointments will have first priority. Tuesday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Family Priority Time Thursday, Friday 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Saturday 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
See above for official Baptistry information.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
GroupsFor information regarding group visits or live ordinances seeAdditional Info.
- Maintenance Dates
- Monday, March 2–Monday, March 16
- Monday, August 10–Monday, August 24
- Monday, February 29 - Monday, March 14
- Monday, August 8 - Monday, August 22
- Other Dates
- Thursday, January 1
- Saturday, March 28 (Doors close at 9:15 a.m.)
- Saturday, April 4
- Saturday, July 4
- Friday, July 24
- Friday, September 11 (Doors close at 9:15 a.m.)
- Saturday, September 12
- Saturday, September 26 (Doors close at 9:15 a.m.)
- Saturday, October 3
- Wednesday, November 25 (Doors close at 9:15 a.m.)
- Thursday, November 26
- Thursday, December 24
- Friday, December 25
- Thursday, December 31 (Doors close at 9:15 a.m.)
- Friday, January 1
- Saturday, March 26 (doors close at 9:00 a.m.)
- Saturday, April 2
- Friday, September 9 (doors close at 9:00 a.m.)
- Saturday, September 10
- Saturday, September 24 (doors close at 9:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, October 1
- Wednesday, November 23 (doors close at 9:00 a.m.)
- Thursday, November 24
- Saturday, December 24
- Saturday, December 31 (doors close at 9:00 a.m.)
- Special Openings
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism, the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- No cafeteria service
- No clothing service
- Oct 3, 2009
- Temple Announced
- Jul 31, 2010
- Aug 18, 2012
- Open House Start Date
- Sep 15, 2012
- Open House End Date
- Sep 23, 2012
- Dedication Date