- 14065 Canyon Vista Lane
- Draper, Utah 84020-5626
- United States of America
- (1) 801-576-4240
- Facsimile: (1) 801-576-4250
Monday Closed Tuesday–Saturday6:00 a.m. (Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays only);
7:00, 8:00, 8:30, 9:30, 10:00, 11:00, 11:30 a.m.;
12:30, 1:00, 2:00, 2:30, 3:30, 4:00, 5:00, 5:30, 6:30, 7:00, 8:00 p.m.
Endowment seating is first-come, first-served. If sessions are filled, patrons may participate in other ordinances. No changes for 2017 Endowment Schedule.
Baptistry Time Tuesday–Saturday 6:00 a.m.–8:15 p.m. Family Priority Time Friday 6:00–8:00 p.m. (ending at 8:15 p.m. in 2017) Saturday 1:00–8:00 p.m. (ending at 8:15 p.m. in 2017) We will still accept walk-ins during those times, but families who call to schedule an appointment will have first priority.
See above for official Baptistry information.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
GroupsFor information regarding group visits or live ordinances seeAdditional Info.
- Maintenance Dates
- Monday, February 1 – Monday, February 15
- Monday, August 1 – Wednesday, August 31
- Thursday, September 1 - Tuesday, November 15*
- *(The Draper temple will be closed Mondays - Thursdays, Open on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Monday, January 30 - Monday, February 13
- Monday, July 31 - Monday, August 14
- Other Dates
- Friday, January 1
- Saturday, March 26 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Saturday, April 2
- Saturday, September 24 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Saturday, October 1
- Wednesday, November 23 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Thursday, November 24
- Saturday, December 24
- Saturday, December 31
- Saturday, March 25 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Saturday, April 1
- Tuesday, July 4
- Saturday, September 23 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Saturday, September 30
- Wednesday, November 22 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Thursday, November 23
- Special Openings
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- No cafeteria service
- No clothing service
- Oct 2, 2004
- Temple Announced
- Aug 5, 2006
- Jan 15, 2009
- Open House Start Date
- Mar 14, 2009
- Open House End Date
- Mar 20, 2009
- Dedication Date