- Temple Hill
- Manti, Utah
- United States of America
- Manti Utah Temple
- 200 E. 510 N.
- Manti, UT 84642
- (1) 435-835-2291
- Facsimile: (1) 435-835-2293
Monday Closed Tuesday–Friday Every 60 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Every 60 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Doors open at 7:00 a.m.
Baptistry Time Tuesday–Friday 6:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Saturday 6:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. Family Priority Time Friday 4:30–7:30 p.m. Saturday 2:00–5:00 p.m.
See above for official Baptistry information.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
For information regarding group visits or live ordinances see Additional Info Additional Info.
- Maintenance Dates
- Monday, April 3 – Monday, April 17
- Monday, September 25 – Monday, October 23
- Other Dates
- Saturday, March 25 (after the 11:30 a.m. session)
- Saturday, April 1
- Tuesday, July 4
- Saturday, July 22
- Saturday, September 23 (after the 11:30 a.m. session)
- Wednesday, November 22 (after the 11:30 a.m. session)
- Thursday, November 23
- Saturday, December 23
- Mormon Miracle Pageant
- Closed after 3:30 p.m. session
- Saturday, June 10 to Saturday, June 24
- Special Openings
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- Cafeteria service available
- Clothing service available
- Jun 25, 1875
- Temple Announced
- Apr 25, 1877
- Jun 6, 1985
- Open House Start Date
- Jun 8, 1985
- Open House End Date
- May 17, 1888
- Dedication Date
- Jun 16, 1985