- 742 North 900 East
- American Fork, Utah 84003-9124
- United States of America
- (1) 801-763-4540
- Facsimile: (1) 801-763-4591
Proxy baptisms in the baptistry are done on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no need to schedule appointments. The baptistry will be closed Monday May 5-Monday June 2, 2014 for renovation.
Monday Closed Tuesday and Saturday only 5:30 a.m. Tuesday - Saturday 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:45, 8:15, 8:45, 9:15, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30 a.m.; 12:15, 12:45, 1:15, 1:45, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:45, 5:15, 5:45, 6:15, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 p.m.
Baptisms can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
For information regarding group visits or live ordinances see Additional Info.
- Maintenance Dates Closed
- Monday, May 5–Monday, May 19
- Monday, November 10–Monday, November 24
- Other Dates Closed
- Wednesday, January 1
- Saturday, March 29 (after the 1:15 p.m. session)
- Saturday, April 5
- Friday, July 4
- Thursday, July 24
- Saturday, September 13 (after the 1:15 p.m. session)
- Saturday, September 27 (after the 1:15 p.m. session)
- Saturday, October 4
- Wednesday, November 26 (after the 10:00 a.m. session)
- Thursday, November 27
- Wednesday, December 24
- Thursday, December 25
- Wednesday, December 31
- Special Openings
- Endowment seating is 'first come, first served.' If sessions are filled,
- patrons may participate in other ordinances.
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Although family name cards are welcome at any time, many temples have reserved times for family names. Please call the temple for an appointment.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- Cafeteria service available
- Clothing service available
- Oct 3, 1992
- Temple Announced
- Oct 9, 1993
- Aug 6, 1996
- Open House Start Date
- Sep 21, 1996
- Open House End Date
- Oct 13, 1996
- Dedication Date