- 2200 Temple Hill Drive
- Provo, UT 84604-1766
- United States of America
- (1) 801-375-5775
- Facsimile: (1) 801-373-5997
Monday Every 20 minutes from 5:40 to 10:00 a.m. Tuesday Every 20 minutes from 5:40 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday – Saturday Every 20 minutes from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Patrons should be in the temple 30 minutes before the session begins.
Baptistry Time Monday 5:30 - 10:00 a.m. Tuesday - Friday 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Saturday 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Family Priority Time
Saturday 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. Appointments are accepted one week in advance.
See above for official Baptistry information.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
GroupsFor information regarding group visits or live ordinances seeAdditional Info.
- Maintenance Dates
- Monday, June 27 - Saturday, July 9
- Monday, December 19 - Saturday, December 31
- Other Dates
- Saturday, March 26 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Saturday, April 2
- Monday, May 30
- Monday, July 25
- Monday, September 5
- Saturday, September 24 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Saturday, October 1
- Wednesday, November 23 (after 10:00 a.m. session)
- Thursday, November 24
- Special Openings
- Monday, January 18 (doors open until 2:00 p.m.)
- Monday, February 15 (doors open until 2:00 p.m.)
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- Cafeteria service available
- Clothing service available
- Aug 14, 1967
- Temple Announced
- Jun 15, 1969
- Jan 10, 1972
- Open House Start Date
- Jan 29, 1972
- Open House End Date
- Feb 9, 1972
- Dedication Date