- 756 Pennant Hills Road
- (Corner of Pennant Hills Rd & Moseley St)
- Carlingford, NSW 2118
- or Pouch, Australia
- (61) 2-9841-5471
- Facsimile: (61) 2-9872-5054
Monday Closed Tuesday–Friday 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 a.m.; 5:00, 7:00, 7:15 p.m. Saturday 6:00, 7:00, 8:30, 9:30, 11:00 a.m.; 12:00 noon
Baptistry Hours: The Baptistry is open during normal operating hours. Family Priority Baptistry Schedule: Wednesday 6:30 p.m. Saturday 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
See above for official Baptistry information.
Other ordinances can be scheduled by appointment. Please contact the temple for available dates and times.
GroupsFor information regarding group visits or live ordinances seeAdditional Info.
- Maintenance Dates
- Monday, May 11–Monday, May 25
- Monday, November 9–Monday, November 23
- Other Dates
- Thursday, January 1
- Saturday, April 11
- Saturday, April 25
- Saturday, October 10
- Thursday, December 24
- Friday, December 25
- Saturday, December 26
- Special Openings
- The following holidays (sessions at scheduled times for that day of the week)
- Easter Friday, April 3 (additional sessions at 6:00, 7:00 a.m.)
- Easter Saturday, April 4 (normal Saturday session times)
- Thursday, December 31 (9:00, 10:00, 11:00 a.m. sessions only)
Please make an appointment with the temple before coming for living endowments, marriages, or sealings.
Family Name Cards
Ordinances for family names must be done in proper sequence. If you wish to complete an endowment for a family name, allow sufficient time to complete the initiatory ordinances before the endowment session. If you are going to do the baptism the same day, you will need to allow even more time.
Learn how to prepare family names for the temple.
Please contact the temple to schedule a group visit.
- No cafeteria service
- No clothing service
- Apr 2, 1980
- Temple Announced
- Aug 13, 1982
- Sep 6, 1984
- Open House Start Date
- Sep 18, 1984
- Open House End Date
- Sep 20, 1984
- Dedication Date