Sometimes we’re so worried we’ll miss out on this or that activity, we ignore the things of greatest importance.
Using Our Gift of Agency
- We have a responsibility to make wise choices.
- Don’t let your agency be controlled by any outside influences; instead, prayerfully work out your decisions.
- Make decisions considering the consequence of your choice.
- Align your actions with your conscience.
- Consider your priorities.
Actively Making Choices
- Choosing what matters most will be the most rewarding in the long run.
- Remember that you will sometimes have to forego a good thing to choose something better.
Be sure that what you fear missing out on is what matters most eternally.