May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong. … It has been said that the door of history turns on small hinges, and so do people’s lives. The choices we make determine our destiny.
- Our goal is to obtain celestial glory.
- The choices we make will, in large part, determine whether or not we reach our goal.
- The path we follow in this life leads to our destination in the next life.
Build Your Faith
- Build up a great and powerful faith.
- It will be an effective defense against the adversary.
- It will sustain us.
- It will bolster our desire to choose the right.
- With it we can accomplish our goals.
- When we make foolish choices we can repent.
- Repentance is a gift provided by our Savior.
- It enables us to correct our course settings.
- We can then return to the path that will lead us to celestial glory.
May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong.
As we contemplate the decisions we make in our lives each day―whether to make this choice or that choice―if we choose Christ, we will have made the correct choice.
- See what else is in this month’s Ensign.