- Prophets have always taught repentance (Alma 9:27).
- There are two basic purposes for mortal life: to receive a body and to be tested.
- In testing we will make mistakes, but we can learn from them.
- Relief from guilt can be earned through repentance.
- No offense is exempt from the promise of complete forgiveness.
Satan Attacks the Family
- Satan focuses his attacks on the family
- Pornography is focused on that part of our nature through which we have the power to beget life.
- You know what is right and what is wrong. If you are involved, stop it now!
- If at first you stumble, do not get discouraged. Do not give up. Once you have confessed and forsaken your sins, do not look back.
The Savior Suffered for Our Sins
- The Lord has suffered and paid the penalty if you are willing to accept Him as your Redeemer.
- He suffered for us so that we would not have to suffer
- He presented His life and took upon Himself the sins of the world (Mosiah 26:23)
Complete Forgiveness Is Possible
- I promise that the brilliant morning of complete forgiveness can come.
- This is what I have come to teach you who are in trouble.
- He will step in and solve the problem you cannot solve, but you have to pay the price.
- It does not come without doing that’s. He wants you to do what you should, even if it is painful.
Come Unto Him
- Meet life’s challenges with optimism and surety, and you will have the peace and faith to sustain you.
- Remain worthy, be hopeful, patient, and prayerful and the gift of the Holy Ghost will guide and direct you.
- Read the reassuring teachings found in the hymn, “Come Unto Jesus.”
- David A. Bednar, “The Atonement and the Journey of Mortality,” Ensign, Apr. 2012, 40.
- C. Scott Grow, “The Miracle of the Atonement,” Ensign, May 2011, 108.