Prophets and Apostles Talk to Us about Sharing the Gospel
(Messages from prophets and apostles to help us share the gospel)
- “Put Your Trust in the Lord” (Nov. 2013 Ensign)
Elder M. Russell Ballard urges us to share the gospel, asking us to pray for opportunities and follow the Spirit to do so.
- “Welcome to Conference” (Nov. 2013 Ensign)
President Thomas S. Monson reminds us that our greatest duty is to share the gospel. The Lord has prepared many means to share it and will help us as we act in faith.
- “Hastening the Lord’s Game Plan!” (Nov. 2013 Ensign)
Elder S. Gifford Nielsen, a Seventy, suggests that we develop personal “game plans” so we can serve with excitement and enthusiasm along with the full-time missionaries.
- “The Power of Preach My Gospel” (Nov. 2013 Ensign)
Elder Richard G. Scott explains how this extraordinary resource can help us all in our missionary efforts.
- “It’s a Miracle” (May 2013 Ensign)
Elder Neil L. Andersen asks us to paint missionary badges on our hearts and pray for opportunities to share the gospel, promising that miracles will occur.
- “Seven Lessons on Sharing the Gospel” (Feb. 2005 Ensign)
Elder Clayton M. Christensen, a Seventy, counsels that finding people for the missionaries to teach can be easy if we do it in the Lord’s way and shares seven lessons about His way.
- “Mormon Messages: Gospel Topics, Sharing Your Beliefs
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf gives us tips about sharing the gospel using technology.
What We Believe
(Visual series in the Ensign and Liahona about our basic gospel principles)
- “What We Believe” articles (beginning in the January 2010 Ensign and Liahona)
Visual series about basic gospel principles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to share with friends and to help you answer their doctrinal questions.
(Alphabetical listing of topics providing information and additional resources)
- “Gospel Topics”
Alphabetical listing of gospel topics that includes definitions, scriptural references, and additional resources that you can use to study or share.
- Video, audio, and images
Media collection of videos on various gospel topics.
- Mormon Messages by Topic
Church Members Share Their Experiences with Sharing the Gospel
(Messages from Church members sharing their ideas and experiences sharing the gospel)
- “Role of Members Important in Sharing the Gospel Online” (Sept. 2010 Ensign)
Members can use the Internet to spread the gospel in simple but meaningful ways.
- “Finding and Sharing the Gospel Online” (Oct. 2009 Ensign)
Members who share the gospel online are realizing that they can make a difference, one conversation at a time.
- “The Member-Missionary Effect” (Oct. 2009 Ensign)
Membership in Texas is growing as members discover the joy of sharing the gospel and share their experiences.
- “Learning to Share the Gospel” (Mar. 2009 Ensign)
Elder Don R. Clarke of the Seventy explains how sharing the gospel is the best way to love our neighbors and gives us suggestions for success in missionary work.
- “Inviting Success” (Mar. 2014 Ensign or Liahona)
Just by asking others if they are interested in the gospel we can join in hastening the work of salvation. Here are 10 suggestions to help us get started.
- “Sharing What Really Mattered” (Feb. 2014 Ensign)
The author shares with a nonmember what makes the Church extraordinarily different and feels great joy as she does so.
- Mormon Messages: “A Change of Heart”
One young man, unafraid of sharing the gospel, changed the life of his friend.
- Mormon Messages: “Inviting All to Come unto Christ: Sharing the Gospel”
A lone young man in his ward didn’t want to be alone, so he invited other young men to Church. Just a year later there were 26 active young men in his ward, and they all keep inviting friends.