When we treat others kindly and display good manners, everyone is happier. This puzzle is about proper and courteous behavior.
Illustrated by Kathy Pitt
4. Men and boys should _____ their seats to women who are standing on a bus or subway.
5. When two of your friends meet each other for the first time, you should _____ them.
7. A person who has good manners is considered to be_____.
10. A gesture showing friendship and trust.
11. A willing and cooperative person is _____.
14. Rendering aid and assistance is the same as giving _____.
16. Honoring or showing special regard for others.
17. The best way to treat others.
1. When you must step in front of someone you say, “_____ me.”
2. A pleasing or agreeable facial expression.
3. An important word when asking for something.
6. Common _____ is expected of those who are thoughtful of others.
8. When you receive something, appreciation is expressed by saying, “_____ you.”
9. If you are with your friend and are eating a treat, what is the polite thing to do?
12. This kind of person gives freely to others.
13. A sociable, amiable type of person is _____.
15. A feeling of gratitude.