2. Mountain where Noah’s ark landed.
4. The ark builder.
5. The wicked were destroyed by a __________.
7. The dove brought back an __________.
9. God wanted the people to __________ of their wickedness.
10. Unclean beasts went into the ark a __________ at a time.
11. It rained __________ days and nights.
1. Symbol of God’s promise that floods would never again destroy all flesh.
2. Name of the vessel Noah built.
3. Forty days divided by twenty equals __________.
6. Besides a raven, Noah sent forth a __________ in search of dry land.
8. Number of people in the ark saved from the flood.
9. Form of precipitation.