Do you have an animal friend at your home? You may have a dog, cat, rabbit, bird, or even a skunk for a pet. The important thing to remember is that it is your responsibility to care for it. Answer the true/false questions below, and see if you know how to take care of pet.
1. A pet should always have fresh water.
2. Hamsters should be kept in bright sunlight.
3. Parakeets will never eat leafy vegetables.
4. A bird kept in a hot room will lose its feathers.
5. It doesn’t matter how many fish are in a tank.
6. Fish should only be fed once a day.
7. A pet’s home should be kept clean.
8. Never frighten an animal.
9. It is OK to let a dog roam.
10. Neither a dog nor a cat needs a shelter from hot and cold weather.
11. In most places dogs must have licenses.
12. A pet should be shown love.
13. It’s important to know what, how much, and when to feed a pet.
14. Dogs do not need to be washed and brushed.