Instructions: Mount these two pages on heavy paper, then cut out the picture pages on the broken lines. Punch holes along the tops of the pages as marked. Place the picture pages on top of each other with the title page on the top. Line up the holes, and tie your book together with ribbon or yarn.
Note: If you do not wish to remove pages from the magazine, this activity may be copied or printed from the Internet at www.friend.lds.org.
Illustrations by Paul Mann © 1999 IRI / Christ and the Rich Young Ruler by Heinrich Hofmann, courtesy C. Harrison Conroy Co. Inc.
The Story of Jesus Christ
1. Jesus was born in Bethlehem (see Luke 2:4–7).
2. He visited the temple when He was 12 years old (see Luke 2:42–49).
3. John the Baptist baptized Jesus (see Matthew 3:13–17).
4. Jesus taught the people (see Matthew 5.).
7. In the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus suffered for our sins (see Luke 22:39–44).
8. Jesus was crucified (see John 19:13–18).
9. He was buried in a tomb (see Luke 23:50–53).
10. Three days later Jesus rose from the tomb! Because He did, we will all be resurrected (see John 20:11–18).