Instructions: Mount these two pages on heavy paper, then cut out the picture pages on the broken lines. Punch holes along the tops of the pages as marked. Place the picture pages on top of each other with the title page on the top. Line up the holes, and tie your book together with ribbon or yarn.
Note: If you do not wish to remove pages from the magazine, this activity may be copied or printed from the Internet at www.friend.lds.org.
Illustrations by Paul Mann © 1999 IRI / Christ and the Rich Young Ruler by Heinrich Hofmann, courtesy C. Harrison Conroy Co. Inc.
The Story of
1. Jesus was born in Bethlehem (see
2. He visited the temple when He was 12 years old (see
3. John the Baptist baptized Jesus (see
4. Jesus taught the people (see
5. Jesus healed the sick (see John 9:1–11).
6. At the Last Supper, Jesus gave the
sacrament for the first time (see Luke 22:19–20).
7. In the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus suffered for our sins (see
8. Jesus was crucified (see
9. He was buried in a tomb (see
10. Three days later Jesus rose from the tomb! Because He did, we will all be resurrected (see