I’m Going There Someday
1. Kourtney’s parents told her that their family was going to a temple open house. She was so excited. She liked to sing “I Love to See the Temple,” and she couldn’t wait for the chance to go inside someday.
2. When the day for the open house arrived, Kourtney and her sisters combed their hair neatly and put on Sunday dresses.
3. As they drove, Kourtney and her family talked about how families are sealed together forever in temples. When the temple came into view, Kourtney couldn’t wait to go inside.
4. When Kourtney walked into the temple, she felt a warm, peaceful feeling.
5. Kourtney walked reverently by the temple baptismal font, the sealing rooms, and other beautiful rooms of the temple.
6. Finally, she walked into the celestial room. Everything was clean and beautiful. She felt calm.
7. When Kourtney and her family finished walking through the temple, she felt so happy. She loved the temple more than ever.
8. As her family began to drive away from the temple, Kourtney turned around and pointed. “Look, Daddy! I went there someday!”
Illustrations by Adam Koford
Going to the Temple
Sometimes it can be hard to get to the temple, but we are happy when we get there. The temple that Kourtney and her family visited was high on top of a hill. Help the car get from the bottom of the hill to the temple on the top. Watch out for dead ends and rocks in the road.
Illustration by Val Chadwick Bagley
This family is enjoying a campout together. Look at the picture and see if you can find a candy cane, cane, carrot, clock, cookie, crayon, cupcake, flashlight, hamburger, hammer, horseshoe, kite, lollipop, paintbrush, pencil, puppy, saw, seven socks, slice of pie, slice of pizza, snail, snowman, taco, and toothbrush. Then color the picture.(click to view larger)