I Have Been or Am Being Abused
Stories of Hope
In Crisis? Talk Now.
The helplines listed below are free and are staffed by people who are trained to help. These resources are not created, maintained, or controlled by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Church does not endorse any content that is not in keeping with its doctrines and teachings.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline (200 languages): 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY). Email (English) and chat (English and Spanish) are also available.
- Freephone 24-hour National Domestic Violence Helpline (UK, English): 0808-2000-247.
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline (US and Canada; 170 languages): 1-800-4-A-Child or 1-800-422-4453.
- National Dating Abuse Helpline (200 languages): 1-866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453 (TDD). Email and text (English) and chat (English and Spanish) are also available.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (US, English and Spanish): 1-800-656-4673.