Camp Helaman Hollow is located five miles South of Scofield, Utah and covers 17 acres of fir and spruce trees. This camp has the capacity to accommodate about 200 campers at a time. This camp is supported by Helper Utah Stake, Price Utah North Stake, and Wellington Utah Stake.
• Lodge - This has a large eating hall area, full kitchen with electrical appliances, a covered deck, and a small stage.
• Amphitheater - This has painted wooden benches on a hill, a flag pole near the stage area, and a fire pit in the center at the bottom of the hill.
• Kitchen - This is a large kitchen with 2 free standing ranges, sink, refrigerator, and many cupboards equipped with pots, pans and utensils.
• Flushing Restrooms - This has 6 stalls located inside the lodge.
• Basketball - Has a paved basketball court.
You can find more information about camp rules in Frequently Asked Questions.
This camp does not have any documents or forms available on this site.