Camp Manapu consists of land in the Sawtooth National Recreation Area about 12 miles north of Ketchum, ID. It is a beautiful setting in the pines situated near the North Fork of the Big Wood River. A creek runs through camp.
- Large lodge w/ kitchen, dining room w/ tables and chairs & 2 flushing toilets.
- Kitchen has 1 stove & a mid sized refrigerator.
- 10 nice tent sites w/ compacted sand tent pads, fire pit and picnic table.
- Amphitheater w/ fire pit.
- Meadow adjacent to property w/ flagpole for group activities.
- Ball field.
- Fishing, and trails for hiking.
- Power is by generator.
For priority scheduling, the assigned stake for Camp Manapu is:
Twin Falls South
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room
326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence
Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD).USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
“This institution is operated under special use permit with the Sawtooth National Forest.”
You can find more information in Frequently Asked Questions.
This camp does not have any documents or forms available on this site.
|View this camp using LDS Maps|