Camp Pinetop consists of 33 acres of the Boise National Forest near Idaho City, ID. Very popular for winter outings. Road maintained year round to camp. In the winter a 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
- Large 2 story lodge w/ kitchen, bathroom, showers and assembly room w/ tables & chairs for 200. Comes w/ piano, couches, ping pong tables, etc.
- Upstairs - Gathering/Sleeping area / Downstairs - Kitchen/Dining room area.
- Women / 3 showers, 4 toilets - Men / 3 showers, 3 toilets & 3 urinals.
- Kitchen has 2 propane cooking stoves, 1 large propane griddle, 1 refrigerator, 1 upright freezer & a big walk in cooler.
- 7 cabins with bunk beds in each to sleep 12 - 16, bring your own bedding.
- Pinecone Cottage is great for winter use. It’s equipped w/ wood stove, free standing electric range & bunk beds for 20. Outside it has picnic tables & fire pit. Bring your own water in wintertime.
- 15 tent sites.
- Parking for RVs - No RV hookups.
- Beautiful natural rock amphitheater w/ fire pit in center.
- Large pavilion overlooking the valley w/ 12 - 14 tables.
- Heated Swimming pool w/ pool house which has 2 toilets & 2 showers in both men’s & women’s dressing rooms.
- Inspiration Point w/ log benches & concrete fireplace overlooking Idaho City.
- Ball field - Bring your own bats, bases, etc.
- Volleyball - Bring your own volleyballs.
- Open: All year long.
Camp Phone: 208-392-4436
Camp Address: 150 Pinetop Road, Idaho City, ID or P.O.Box 623, Idaho City, ID 83631
For priority scheduling, the assigned stakes for Camp Pinetop are:
- Kuna East
- Boise East
- Boise Amity
- Meridian East
- Meridian North
- Caldwell East
You can find more information in Frequently Asked Questions.
This camp does not have any documents or forms available on this site.
|View this camp using LDS Maps|