WHERE TO PARK:
- Parking is available in downtown Salt Lake City surrounding Temple Square.
- The closest parking lots are on the map listed below.
- Parking lots do fill quickly, and parking is not guaranteed.
PARKING HOURS AND RATE INFORMATION
- The parking lot located on the west side of the Church History Museum is generally available for free parking for museum and library patrons on weekdays from 4:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and on weekends from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The parking lot located on the east side of the Church History Library is generally available for free parking for library patrons on weekdays from 4:00pm to 8:00pm and on weekends from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- For up-to-date parking rates and hours for the other locations, please visit citycreekparkingslc.com.
- For Salt Lake City street parking rates and locations, please visit parkingslc.com.
- The Joseph Smith Memorial Building parking facility is primarily reserved for patrons of Temple Square Hospitality restaurants. Otherwise, it is $10 to park.
- The Conference Center parking facility is primarily reserved for patrons of the Salt Lake Temple. Otherwise, it is $10 to park.
- There is a high demand for downtown parking in June, July, August, and December. Be prepared to arrive early during these months.
- For more information on visiting the museum and libraries, please visit lds.org/locations/salt-lake-city-temple-square.
UTA TRAX AND OTHER SALT LAKE CITY PARKING
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.