WHERE TO PARK:
- Parking is available at the Conference Center parking facility. The entrance is on West Temple by the Conference Center. Enter in the center of the street.
- The parking lot may fill, and parking is not guaranteed.
PARKING HOURS AND RATE INFORMATION
- The Conference Center parking facility is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Parking is free for patrons on Sunday.
- During General Conference and other major Church events in the Conference Center on Sunday mornings, parking will not be available at the Conference Center Parking facility. Please see Conference Center for parking information on these days.
- Disability stalls are located throughout the parking facility near the elevators on all levels.
IF THE LOT FILLS
- If the Conference Center parking is full or is not available, there is parking on the street and other lots available downtown. See the Salt Lake City public parking web page for more information at parkingslc.com.
- There is a high demand for parking in June, July, August, and December. Please arrive early enough to allow time to park and be seated.
- For more information on Church events, please visit lds.org/church/events/temple-square-events.
UTA TRAX AND OTHER SALT LAKE CITY PARKING
- Downtown Salt Lake parking is another option, and more information is available at parkingslc.com.
- We recommend that guests use the UTA Trax and bus systems wherever possible. Utilizing these public systems reduces traffic congestion downtown, eliminates the need for finding parking, and ensures a more timely arrival to your destination. Visit rideuta.com for more information about planning your trip downtown.