1. Faith is knowing the sun will rise, lighting each new day.Faith is knowing the Lord will hear my prayers each time I pray.Faith is like a little seed:If planted, it will grow.Faith is a swelling within my heart.When I do right, I know.
2. Faith is knowing I lived with God before my mortal birth.Faith is knowing I can return when my life ends on earth.Faith is trust in God above;In Christ, who showed the way.Faith is strengthened; I feel it growWhenever I obey.
Words: Beatrice Goff Jackson, b. 1943. (c) 1978 IRIMusic: Michael Finlinson Moody, b. 1941. (c) 1978 IRI
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Michael Finlinson Moody, b. 1941.
- Beatrice Goff Jackson, b. 1943.
- Hebrews 11:1, Alma 32:28, Alma 32:42-43
- Eternal Life, Faith, Heavenly Father, Obedience, Plan of Salvation, Prayer, Premortal Existence