1. I have a fam'ly here on earth.They are so good to me.I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
2. While I am in my early years,I'll prepare most carefully,So I can marry in God's temple for eternity.
ChorusFam'lies can be together foreverThrough Heav'nly Father's plan.I always want to be with my own family,And the Lord has shown me how I can.The Lord has shown me how I can.
Words: Ruth Muir Gardner, 1927-1999. (c) 1980 IRIMusic: Vanja Y. Watkins, b. 1938. (c) 1980 IRI
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Vanja Y. Watkins, b. 1938.
- Ruth Muir Gardner, 1927-1999.
- Doctrine and Covenants 138:47-48, Alma 37:35
- Eternal Life, Family History, Heavenly Father, Plan of Salvation, Preparation, Temples