1. I have two little hands, folded snugly and tight.They are tiny and weak, yet they know what is right.During all the long hours till daylight is through,There is plenty indeed for my two hands to do.
2. Kind Father, I thank thee for two little handsAnd ask thee to bless them till each understandsThat children can only be happy all dayWhen two little hands have learned how to obey.
Words: Bertha A. Kleinman, 1877-1971Music: William Frederick Hanson, 1887-1969
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- William Frederick Hanson, 1887-1969
- Bertha A. Kleinman, 1877-1971
- Action Songs, Obedience, Service