1. Tell me, dear Lord, in thine own way I pray,What thou would'st have me say and do today.Teach me to know and love thy will, O Lord;Help me to understand thy loving word.
2. I would be guided by thy loving hand;Would hear thy voice, obey thy blest command.Each moment just to know that thou art nearWill strength impart and banish ev'ry fear.
Words: M. E. P.Music: C. Harold Lowden, 1883-1963
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- C. Harold Lowden, 1883-1963
- M. E. P.
- Doctrine and Covenants 76:10, Doctrine and Covenants 112:10
- Guidance, Leaders, Songs for, Prayer Songs, Revelation