1. I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rainAnd ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
2. I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
ChorusI want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
Words: Nita Dale Milner, 1952-2004; adapted. (c) 1989 IRIMusic: Nita Dale Milner, 1952-2004. (c) 1989 IRI
- Children's Songbook
- Page Number
- Nita Dale Milner, 1952-2004.
- Nita Dale Milner, 1952-2004; adapted.
- Genesis 9:8-17, Acts 2:38
- Baptism, Commitment, Morality