1. Again we meet around the boardOf Jesus, our redeeming Lord,With faith in his atoning blood,Our only access unto God.
2. He left his Father's courts on high,With man to live, for man to die,A world to purchase and to saveAnd seal a triumph o'er the grave.
3. Help us, O God, to realizeThe great atoning sacrifice,The gift of thy beloved Son,The Prince of Life, the Holy One.
4. Oh, bless us, Lord, for Jesus' sake,That we may worthily partakeThese emblems of the flesh and bloodOf our Redeemer, Savior, God.
Text: Eliza R. Snow, 1804-1887Music: George Careless, 1839-1932
- Hymn Number
- George Careless, 1839-1932
- Eliza R. Snow, 1804-1887
- Helaman 5:9, Mormon 9:29
- LM (Long Meter)
- 8 8 8 8
- Plan of Salvation, Premortal Life, Sacrament, Worthiness
- Bethlehem (Careless)