1. All glory, laud, and honorTo thee, Redeemer, King,To whom the lips of childrenMade sweet hosannas ring.Thou art the King of Israel,Thou David's royal Son,Who in the Lord's name comest,The King and Blessed One.
2. The company of angelsAre praising thee on high,And mortal men and all thingsCreated make reply.The people of the HebrewsWith palms before thee went;Our praise and love and anthemsBefore thee we present.
3. To thee, before thy passion,They sang their hymns of praise;To thee, now high exalted,Our melody we raise.Thou didst accept their praises;Accept the love we bring,Who in all good delightest,Thou good and gracious King.
Text: Theodulph of Orleans, ca. 760-821Music: Melchior Teschner, 1584-1635
- Hymn Number
- Melchior Teschner, 1584-1635
- Theodulph of Orleans, ca. 760-821
- Psalm 148, John 12:12-13
- 7 6 7 6 D
- Children, Easter, Music and Song, Praise
- St. Theodulph