1. I have a fam'ly here on earth.They are so good to me.I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
(Chorus)Fam'lies can be together foreverThrough Heav'nly Father's plan.I always want to be with my own family,And the Lord has shown me how I can.The Lord has shown me how I can.
2. While I am in my early years,I'll prepare most carefully,So I can marry in God's temple for eternity.
Text: Ruth M. Gardner, 1927-1999. (c) 1980 IRIMusic: Vanja Y. Watkins, b. 1938. (c) 1980 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Vanja Y. Watkins, b. 1938
- Ruth M. Gardner, 1927-1999
- Doctrine and Covenants 138:47-48, Alma 37:35
- Irregular meter
- Children's Songs, Exaltation, Genealogy and Temple Work, Home , Plan of Salvation, Worthiness