1. How wondrous and greatThy works, God of praise!How just, King of Saints,And true are thy ways!Oh, who shall not fear theeAnd honor thy name?Thou only art holy,Thou only supreme.
2. To nations long darkThy light shall be shown.Their worship and vowsShall come to thy throne.Thy truth and thy judgmentsShall spread all abroad,Till earth's ev'ry peopleConfess thee their God.
Text: Henry U. Onderdonk, 1789-1858; based on Revelation 15:3-4Music: Joseph Martin Kraus, 1756-1792.
- Hymn Number
- Joseph Martin Kraus, 1756-1792
- Henry U. Onderdonk, 1789-1858; based on Revelation 15:3-4
- Revelation 15:3-4, Romans 14:11
- 5 5 5 5 6 5 6 5
- Missionary Work, Praise, Restoration of the Gospel, Worship