1. O Saints of Zion, hear the voiceOf Him from courts on high.Prepare the pathway of the Lord;His reign on earth is nigh.Prepare the supper of the Lamb;Invite the world to dine.Behold, the mighty Bridegroom comesIn majesty divine.
2. Entreat the Lord in humble prayerThat all the sons of menHis righteous kingdom will receiveAnd shout the glad "amen."The sacred keys are now restored;Declare the gospel plan.Make known the wondrous words of truthRevealed again to man.
3. Behold, the glory of the LordSets Zion's mount aglow,For Zion is an ensign pure;All nations to her flow.O Saints of Zion, tread the pathsYour faithful fathers trod.Lift up your hearts in gratitudeAnd serve the living God!
Text: Ed M. Rowe, 1878-1951. (c) 1948 IRIMusic: Robert P. Manookin, 1918-1997. (c) 1948 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Robert P. Manookin, 1918-1997.
- Ed M. Rowe, 1878-1951.
- Doctrine and Covenants 58:5-12, Doctrine and Covenants 64:41-42
- CMD (Common Meter Doubled)
- 8 6 8 6 8 6 8 6
- Jesus Christ - Second Coming, Missionary Work, Preparedness, Priesthood, Zion