1. Rejoice, the Lord is King!Your Lord and King adore!Mortals, give thanks and singAnd triumph evermore.
(Chorus)Lift up your heart! Lift up your voice!Rejoice, again I say, rejoice!Lift up your heart! Lift up your voice!Rejoice, again I say, rejoice!
2. The Lord, the Savior, reigns,The God of truth and love.When he had purged our stains,He took his seat above.
3. His kingdom cannot fail;He rules o'er earth and heav'n.The keys of death and hellTo Christ the Lord are giv'n.
Text: Charles Wesley, 1707-1788Music: Horatio Parker, 1863-1919
- Hymn Number
- Horatio Parker, 1863-1919
- Charles Wesley, 1707-1788
- Philippians 4:4, Psalm 32:11
- 6 6 6 6 8 8
- 6 6 6 6 8 8 8 8
- Gratitude, Joy, Praise, Worship