1. Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,The flying cloud, the frosty light.The year is dying in the night;Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.The year is dying in the night;Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.
2. Ring out the old; ring in the new.Ring, happy bells, across the snow.The year is going; let him go.Ring out the false; ring in the true.The year is going; let him go.Ring out the false; ring in the true.
3. Ring in the valiant men and free,The larger heart, the kindlier hand.Ring out the darkness of the land;Ring in the Christ that is to be.Ring out the darkness of the land;Ring in the Christ that is to be.
Text: Alfred Tennyson, 1809–1892Music: Crawford Gates, b. 1921. © 1948 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Crawford Gates, 1921–.
- Alfred Tennyson, 1809–1892.
- 2 Nephi 2:27–28, Doctrine and Covenants 50:23–25
- 8 8 8 8
- LM (Long Meter)
- New Year
O cloches volant vers les cieux (Cantiques)
Ring, ville klokkor
Kampaan, chiru choxa bʼichan
Te soikaa, kellot
Камбани, звънете буйно
Звоните громче, колокола (Номер гимна)