1. Rise, ye Saints, and temples enter;Seek the path that leads ahead.Seal in everlasting circlesAll our loved ones, quick and dead.
2. Learn the plan of exaltation;With His sacred laws comply.Live to earn in binding cov'nantBlessings of our God most high.
3. Elohim, thou great designer,Wilt thou heaven's pow'rs bestow,As thy faithful sons and daughtersServe in temples here below.
Text: Jean L. Kaberry, 1918-1997. (c) 1985 IRIMusic: Robert P. Manookin, 1918-1997. (c) 1985 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Robert P. Manookin, 1918-1997
- Jean L. Kaberry, 1918-1997
- Doctrine and Covenants 109:13-21, Doctrine and Covenants 132:46
- 8 7 8 7
- Exaltation, Genealogy and Temple Work, God the Father, Worthiness