1. Upon the cross of CalvaryThey crucified our LordAnd sealed with blood the sacrificeThat sanctified his word.
2. Upon the cross he meekly diedFor all mankind to seeThat death unlocks the passagewayInto eternity.
3. Upon the cross our Savior died,But, dying, brought new birthThrough resurrection's miracleTo all the sons of earth.
Text: Vilate Raile, 1890-1954. (c) 1948 IRIMusic: Leroy J. Robertson, 1896-1971. (c) 1948 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Leroy J. Robertson, 1896-1971
- Vilate Raile, 1890-1954
- Luke 23:33, 46, Helaman 14:14-19
- CM (Common Meter)
- 8 6 8 6