1. We have partaken of thy love,O Lord, this sacred hour;We have renewed our covenantsAnd felt thy cleansing pow'r,And felt thy cleansing pow'r.
2. Let us go forth refreshed, resolvedTo serve our fellowmen,Forgive our neighbors, live thy word,Until we come again,Until we come again.
3. Raising to thee in song and wordOur praise, most holy One,We ask thy benediction, Lord,Thru thy Beloved Son,Thru thy Beloved Son.
Text: Mable Jones Gabbott, 1910-2004. (c) 1985 IRIMusic: Robert P. Manookin, 1918-1997. (c) 1985 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Robert P. Manookin, 1918-1997
- Mable Jones Gabbott, 1910-2004
- Doctrine and Covenants 59:9-12, Mosiah 4:11-13, 26
- CM (Common Meter)
- 8 6 8 6
- 8 6 8 6 6
- Closing, Commitment, Forgiveness, Service