1. We meet, dear Lord, in meekness all,Responding to thy Sabbath callTo gather here in thy blest name,And pledge our faithfulness again.
2. Thy counsels true we love to hear,And feel thy Spirit's presence near,As we with friends our voices raiseIn prayer and songs of joyous praise.
3. In oneness and in love we comeOnce more to this our Sabbath home,Rejoicing in thy welcome here,Unto this place of peace and prayer.
Text: Vernald W. Johns, 1902-1999. (c) 1985 IRIMusic: Laurence M. Yorgason, b. 1937. (c) 1985 IRI
- Hymn Number
- Laurence M. Yorgason, b. 1937
- Vernald W. Johns, 1902-1999
- Doctrine and Covenants 68:29, Mosiah 18:23, 25
- LM (Long Meter)
- 8 8 8 8
- Commitment, Reverence, Sabbath Day, Unity