1. We'll sing all hail to Jesus' name,And praise and honor giveTo him who bled on Calvary's hillAnd died that we might live.
2. He passed the portals of the grave;Salvation was his song;He called upon the sin-bound soulTo join the heav'nly throng.
3. He seized the keys of death and hellAnd bruised the serpent's head;He bid the prison doors unfold,The grave yield up her dead.
4. The bread and water representHis sacrifice for sin;Ye Saints, partake and testifyYe do remember him.
Text: Richard Alldridge, 1815-1896Music: Joseph Coslett, 1850-1910
- Hymn Number
- Joseph Coslett, 1850-1910
- Richard Alldridge, 1815-1896
- 2 Nephi 9:5, 10-12, Moses 4:20-21
- CM (Common Meter)
- 8 6 8 6