Flood at Noah’s Time
During Noah’s time the earth was completely covered with water. This was the baptism of the earth and symbolized a cleansing (1 Pet. 3:20–21).
- God will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh:Gen. 6:17; ( Moses 7:34, 43, 50–52;
Moses8:17, 30; )
- The waters of the flood were upon the earth:Gen. 7:10;
- God set a bow in the cloud as a token of the covenant:Gen. 9:9–17;
- After the waters had receded, the land of America became a choice land:Ether 13:2;
- The wicked shall perish in the flood:Moses 7:38;