In the scriptures, glory often refers to God’s light and truth. It may also refer to praise or honor and to a certain condition of eternal life or to the glory of God.
- Holy is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory:Isa. 6:3; ( 2 Ne. 16:3; )
- We are changed into the same image from glory to glory:2 Cor. 3:18;
- He will raise me up to dwell with him in glory:Alma 36:28;
- The glories received in the resurrection will differ according to righteousness:D&C 76:50–119;
- The glory of God is intelligence:D&C 93:36;
- The glory of God is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man:Moses 1:39;
- I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description:JS—H 1:17;