See also Heaven
That part of the spirit world in which the righteous spirits who have departed from this life await the resurrection of the body. It is a condition of happiness and peace.
- To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God:Rev. 2:7;
- The paradise of God must deliver up the spirits of the righteous:2 Ne. 9:13;
- The spirits of the righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise:Alma 40:11–12;
- All the disciples of Jesus had gone to the paradise of God, save it were three:4 Ne. 1:14;
- I soon go to rest in the paradise of God:Moro. 10:34;
- Christ ministered to the righteous spirits in paradise:D&C 138;